What does it take to be the person outside of the title you hold? In this episode, David Avrin speaks with Mikki Williams, CSP, Hall of Fame Speaker, a global celebrity speaker, and a transformational storyteller. Mikki says that you need to have the courage, confidence, and self-esteem to get to your authenticity and be able to make a real connection with your audience.
- Underneath a great speech is a structure. Because structure creates creativity.
- People buy on emotion and rationalize on logic.
- Authenticity is the leading factor in the success of anybody in any industry.
- Once you know the structure, then you can focus on the content.
- To be the person outside of the title that you hold takes courage, risks, confidence, and self-esteem.
Resources Mikki Williams’ website
Want More? Want to hear more episodes of The VERY Visible Business Podcast with David Avrin podcast or subscribe so you never miss an interview?